Welcome to my journey as a Life-long Learner. I started my career as a Professional Trumpet Player and SAG Actor and love to share my passion for the Arts with my Students. I am excited to find new ways to connect with my students and foster engagement, curiosity, growth, and diversity.
Masters in Teaching & Learning, Special Education (Autism) (University of Redlands, 2021)
Bachelor of Music, Trumpet (University of the Arts)
UCLA Extension - Introduction to Screeenwriting.
• GRAMMY Nominated WAG Records
• MacWORLD Music & Sound Bible -Author's Assistant
• Filmmaker/Creator of Special Education Content
• Oscar Governors' Ball,Music Director
• Ms. Deb's Summer Music Camp for Girls
• Clinician at the National Jazz Educators Convention
• Music Mends Minds, Music Director 2018
• Screen Actors Guild, Book Pals, Reader
• Private Music Teacher
CREATE • COLLABORATE • INSPIRE
As I complete my Master's Degree in Teaching Learning in Special Education, I embrace the opportunity to share my knowledge, experience, expertise, and optimism with my special students.